Officescape is an award-winning regional commercial fit out contractor, specialising in design and build and consultancy led office interior design. A very client-focused business with a passion for customer satisfaction & delivering an outstanding service to their customers. Officescape offers a wide range of services within their market, but due to continued expansion are seeking an experienced Sales Director to join their Kings Lynn based team and be a key component in helping to drive the sales growth.
About The Role Of Sales Director
- Responsible for achieving quarterly sales targets and attaining maximum profit margins on individual projects.
- Creating new business opportunities to sell our services to whilst maintaining our outstanding customer satisfaction reputation and track record for on-time delivery.
- Developing client project briefs from initial face to face meeting for Commercial and design and build Office Fit Out Projects. Taking everything into account, including client’s needs and design, workplace/space planning requirements, building regulations etc.
- Manage your own appointments/diary – as booked by the Lead Generation Team.
- Develop, maintain & grow a network of associated companies and contacts from the leads generated by the Lead Generation Team, across all aspects of the business.
- Establishing a good knowledge of the sales territory and identifying potential clients, further develop the customer base in line with our sales strategy.
- Working with the Design & Estimating / Preconstruction Department to deliver clear and concise project/ design briefs, to enable the team to prepare accurate and effective proposals, quotes and CAD drawings for presentations.
- Conduct detailed site surveys when required and complete all necessary paperwork in line with our standard company procedures.
- Ensure the required quality of information is gathered at survey/ initial client brief stage to minimise design re-work.
- Keep the CRM notes on all opportunities up to date at all times.
- Provide Daily updates on all known sales opportunities to our to the MD and Lead Generation Team, and proactively manage each through the sales process.
About The Candidate
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years operating in a sales role in the Commercial Fit Out / Design and Build / Interior Architecture market.
- Must be computer literate and able to pick up on the internal CRM System quickly.
- Must be articulate and have a great attention to detail.
- Customer focused, this is KEY as the business has a high level of reputation to maintain, particularly in relation to our existing client base.
- Strong influencing and persuasive skills.
- Adaptable and open to change and criticism.
- Experienced / Authoritative and Accomplished at presenting sales pitches to clients at a senior / director level.
- Good overall Technical/Construction knowledge
If you are looking for a new role as an experienced Sales Director, with a regional leading commercial fit out contractor. Please forward your CV to Matthew Samways for consideration: email@example.com
We kindly request no contact from agencies please as we are already dealing with a couple.