Join our team of forward-thinking, passionate office designers
Officescape is an award winning regional commercial fit out contractor, specialising in design and build and consultancy led office interior design. A very client focused business with a passion for customer satisfaction & delivering an outstanding service to their customers. Officescape offer a wide range of services within their market, but due to continued expansion are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their Kings Lynn based team and be a key component in helping to drive business growth.
About The Role Of Business Development Executive
• The right candidate will be overall responsible for making calls and engaging with potential customers on a 3 monthly cycle to ascertain their needs for our services and their lease break and renewal dates.
• You will be building relationships and rapport with prospects, customers and suppliers.
• Responsible for achieving daily KPI’s
• Making phone calls and engaging with decision makers following a brief to ascertain if they have a need for our service.
• Working with the BDM to qualify leads into the sales team.
• Participating in marketing discussions and helping plan marketing activities.
This role is on a part-time basis due to the intensity of the position. Working 4 hours shift during any one day. After a 3 month training and probationary period the opportunity to work from home can be discussed.
About The Candidate
• The ideal candidate doesn’t require any knowledge of the D&B industry. All training will be given.
• Must be confident on the telephone and have previous experience in a customer service or telesales role. 1 year minimum.
• Must be computer literate and able to pick up on the internal CRM system quickly.
• Customer focused, this is KEY as the business has a high level of reputation to maintain.
• Must be outgoing, bubbly and open to speaking to anyone.
• Must be professional, punctual and persistent.
• Likes working as a team and individually to achieve the best outcome for the business.
If you are looking for a new role as a Business Development Executive, with a regional leading commercial fit out contractor please complete the application process.
Job Types: Part-time
Please be sure to follow us on Linkedin for updates.
At Officescape, we pride ourselves on our outside-the-box, innovative designs and passion for what we do – both of which shine through in our work ethic. We are a forward-thinking group of people who work with a purpose – to transform the modern workplace into a truly creative and efficient environment where people love to work.
Benefits of working at Officescape include:
If you are interested in working with a progressive organisation who have a real passion for creating and building agile work environments please email email@example.com with your CV and some examples of your work.
As a client focused, innovative and objectives led office fit out organisation, the mission we undertake is to provide the interiors solution that’s absolutely right for you and your business
Absolute attention to every aspect and requirement at every stage of project development ensures we complete your project on budget
We work with you to generate a clear project timeline for every phase of your fit out and all critical dates are discussed and agreed prior to any works starting on site
We provide the highest level of customer service and client satisfaction across all areas of our business at all times
Contact us to find out more about our unique company culture, and why we could be the ideal partner for your next office relocation or refurbishment.
Please complete the form and we’ll call you or, if you prefer, simply call us on 01553 811833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be pleased to help.