Simon Chick

Furniture Consultant

After more than 7 years’ service and a bottle of red wine or two later Sy is heading up the furniture department here at Officescape. He claims it’s no easy task. He gets to sit down 70% of the time and lay down the other 30%, so he makes it look relatively easy.

He’s getting too old to be climbing under desks and running up and down stairs carrying chairs which could explain why he loves planning and costing jobs from his desk these days.

Simon loves meeting clients, managing installs but most of all wining and dining his fiancée.